The College Performance Measurement Framework (CPMF) is an initiative developed by the Ontario Ministry of Health with the aim of answering “how well are Colleges executing their mandate which is to act in the public interest?”. CDTO is entering its second reporting period, 2021 calendar year. See how CDTO performed for the 2020 calendar year in the
- Commendable practices Colleges have in place;
- Collective strengths;
- Areas for improvement; and
- Various commitments Colleges have made to improve their performance in serving and protecting the public interest.
For the second reporting period, an updated Reporting Tool was released on November 23, 2021. Changes included:
- Clarified areas where there was misalignment between the information sought and the information provided;
- Added new questions regarding diversity, equity, and inclusion; risk assessment; and the use of technology; and
- Made the reporting tool easier to complete, with drop-down menus, bookmarks, etc.
CDTO’s completed report will be posted to our website on March 31, 2022 and all stakeholders will be notified. Look out for this report to see how CDTO is performing against best practices of an excellent regulator.
If you have any questions about CPMF, please feel free to contact the College at firstname.lastname@example.org.