Are you a dynamic communicator with a passion for shaping narratives and fostering connections? The College of Dental Technologists of Ontario (CDTO) is on the lookout for a talented individual to join our team as a Communications Coordinator.
Position: Communications Coordinator
As our Communications Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing our outreach and engagement strategies. You’ll be the voice of CDTO, responsible for creating and disseminating compelling content across various platforms. From crafting newsletters to managing social media, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the narrative and promote the important work of dental technologists in Ontario.
- Develop and implement communication strategies to enhance the visibility of CDTO.
- Create engaging content for newsletters, press releases, and social media platforms.
- Manage the CDTO website to ensure up-to-date and relevant information.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with media outlets and stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal and external communication efforts to support CDTO initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in content creation and social media management.
- Familiarity with the healthcare or regulatory environment is an asset.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
How to Apply: If you’re ready to contribute to the success of dental technology regulation in Ontario, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us in Shaping the Future of Dental Technology! At CDTO, we believe in the power of effective communication to drive positive change. If you are passionate about making a difference and want to be a part of a dynamic team, apply today! Together, we can advance the profession of dental technology and ensure the highest standards for the benefit of the public.
For more information about the Communications Coordinator position and to apply, visit our Careers page at cdto.ca/careers.
The College of Dental Technologists of Ontario is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.