The College is seeking feedback on proposed changes to Schedule 5 of the College’s By-Laws which sets out the fees that may be charged.
The proposed changes are to provide greater clarity for the fees that the College has authority to set and to comply with the By-Laws.
Highlights of Proposed Changes:
The proposed changes include:
- Combining the RDT Stamp Fee with the General Certificate Fee to reflect Council’s decision on June 14, 2019 to issue an RDT Stamp to all General Certificate holders
- Increasing each fee by Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- Updating the fee descriptions to plain language for accessibility
- Removing fees that are no longer applicable
- Adding administrative fees for notices to RDTs for non-compliance and returned RDT Stamps
Click here for more details: Proposed Changes – Fee Schedule
The College is committed to be being transparent about its decision-making processes for its Members, the public and stakeholders.
The College looks forward to receiving your comments and feedback regarding the proposed amendments to Schedule 5 to the College By-Laws, Fees.
Members and stakeholders have until August 3rd, 2020 to provide feedback.
To comment on the proposed changes, please complete this short SURVEY by the deadline.